Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tasting - "Neu Direction Cabernet Sauvignon 2010"

Name: Neu Direction
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: Mendoza
Country: Argentina
Year: 2010
Price: $7.95

Review: "This Cabernet Sauvignon shows very good purity of fruit and skillful winemaking. This wine is full of black-fruit aromas, depth and style. The palate pushes ripe plum and berry fruit along with chocolate, and the finish is chewy and correct in terms of tannins and structure."

My review
: The first thing I noticed about this wine was how big the nose was! After sniffing it, I really really excited to taste this wine. This Cabernet Sauvignon really reminded me of a dessert wine. It was very rich, full and chewy. I noticed the strong blackberry flavors and thought it would be paired well with dessert, especially something with chocolate.


I tasted this wine on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment