Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tasting -"First Light Moscato"

Name: First Flight Moscato
Variety: Moscato
Region: Unknown
Country: Australia
Year: Unknown
Price: Regular price $15; Sale $7.95

Review: "Rich lychee, tropical fruits and musk on the nose as you near the glass. Lovely grape and stone fruits and on the palate is highlighted with the subtle sweetness and spritz that make this such a fun drink. Low in alcohol and nicely balanced acidity ensure you will want more than one glass of this easy drinking wine."

My review: I smelled a lot of fruity elements in this wine. In particular, this wine smelled like lemonade. When I tasted it, it hardly tasted like wine to me. It tasted like a lemon-lime soda, and I can't decide if I liked it or not. I would have to try this wine again to decide.

I tasted this wine on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment