Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tasting - "Angove Zibibbo Sparkling Moscato"

Name: Angove Zibibbo Sparkling Moscato
Variety: Moscato
Region: South Australia
Country: Australia
Year: Unknown
Price: Regular price - $15; Sale - $7.95

Review: "This is a tasty and generous Moscato that opens with plush aromas of honey, peach syrup, white flower and fragrant exotic fruit. There's a nice sensation of fullness and creaminess in the mouth that is backed by the foamy effervescence of this sparkling dessert wine."

My review: I absolutely loved this sparkling Moscato. I could really taste the smoothness of the honey and the carbonation provided a fullness to this. This reminded me of other sparkling wines that I've had before, but this is definitely my favorite. I really enjoyed the carbonation with the syrupy taste. I will definitely drink this wine again.

I tasted this wine on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment