Monday, March 24, 2014

Tasting -"R Wines Eco.Love Riesling"

Name: R Wines Eco.Love
Variety: Riesling

Region: South Island
Country: New Zealand
Year: 2009
Price: Sale -$18 --> $7.95

Review: "Our South Island Riesling has a range and combination of flavors unlike any other. These flavors span citrus, root ginger, white peach, spices and florals. eco.love Riesling is made in balance to an off-dry style. Food Pairing: Asian Fusion, Seafood, Curry, and anything spicy."

My review: This wine had barely early nose and had flowery elements on the nose. It was a very light wine. It tasted sweet, had a medium finish, and to me, tasted like strawberry Pop Rocks. This was a very interesting wine. I would like to try it again.


I tasted this wine on its own without food.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog. I loooooove wine so I will definetely visit more often :)
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete